CLUES v. 0.5.1
CLUES (CLUster Energy Saving) INDIGO Extensions
CLUES is an elasticity manager system for HPC clusters and Cloud infrastructures that features the ability to power on/deploy working nodes as needed (depending on the job workload of the cluster) and to power off/terminate them when they are no longer needed.
CLUES has been extended in the INDIGO-DataCloud project with new plugins to support the PaaS Orchestrator and to introduce elasticity capabilities to both HTCondor and Apache Mesos (including its frameworks Chronos and Marathon). These are the plugins:
- indigo_orchestrator.py: CLUES plugin to connect with the INDIGO orchestrator.
- condor.py: CLUES plugin to connect with HTCondor.
- mesos.py: CLUES plugin to connect with Mesos, Chronos, and Marathon.
- Release Notes
- Support for the INDIGO-DataCloud PaaS Orchestrator
- Support for HTCondor
- Support for Apache Mesos
- Ubuntu 14.04 / CentOS 7
List of RfCs
- High-level development tasks coordinated via INDIGO-DC OpenProject tasks (internal link)
- Ansible Role: https://github.com/indigo-dc/ansible-role-clues
List of Artifacts