FutureGateway API Server
The FutureGateway aids the creation of Science Gateways or enable existing community oriented interfaces to become a Science Gateway, thus accessing any distributed computing resource using a simple set of REST APIs.
The FutureGateway API Server project implements the interface of a RESTful API Server, compliant with CSGF APIs specifications. Any activity processed by this interface will be then processed and orchestrated by the FutureGateway API Server Daemon component.
This service offers the same capabilities of the API Server project with the following differences:
- It exploits the CSGF' GridEngine system to target its supported distributed ifnrastructures
- It may support other executors services just developing the right interface classes into the [API Server Daemon][APIServerDaemon]
The Principal advantages of this solutions are:
- Backward compatibility with existing systems based on the CSGF
- Fast provisioning of ready to go solutions
- Fast prototyping when designing new features and components (including APIServer itself)
- Ideal solution for existing development environments already using CSGF.
Release Notes v. 0.0.3
First official implementation fo the FutureGateway APIServer front-end
- Linux(ELx/Deb), MacOSx
- Ubuntu 14.04 Server, CentOSX, MacOSx
List of RfCs
- Clone from GitHub or install it through PortalSetup scripts
- Download tarball from the INDIGO-DC repositories.
List of Artifacts
- Please refer to FutureGateway documentation
- Please use the INDIGO - DataCloud CatchAll GGUS Support Unit