INDIGO-DataCloud CDMI Server with QoS:
- This project provides the official reference implementation of the SNIA Cloud Data Management Interface (CDMI), an ISO standard, and also a Spring Boot application port of the SNIA CDMI-Server.
- The CDMI server has been extended to support Quality-of-Service (QoS) and Data Life-cycle (DLC) operations for multiple storage back-ends like dCache, Ceph, GPFS, Gemss+TSM, StoRM and HPSS.
- the service offers improved QoS capabilities of storage resources.
- a better support of high-level storage requirements such as flexible allocation of disk or tape storage space and support for data life cycle. This is an enhancement also with respect to what is currently available in public clouds, such as Amazon Glacier and Google Cloud Storage.
Release Notes v. 1.2
Highlights of the features provided in the INDIGO-2 release:
- ntegration of new CDMI capabilities for storage back-ends, alternative data access protocols and exposing container children.
- Integration of user identity for storage back-end modules.
- Update of the dummy filesystem module with configuration from JSON file.
- all with Java >= 1.8, tested on Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04, CentOS 7
List of RfCs
- Installation guide available at - https://indigo-dc.gitbooks.io/cdmi-qos/content/doc/installing_cdmi-qos.html
Upgrade guide available at - https://indigo-dc.gitbooks.io/cdmi-qos/content/doc/updating_cdmi-qos.html
Run with Docker
List of Artifacts
Packages cdmi-server-1.2.x86_64.rpm cdmi-server-1.2_all.deb
- Please use the INDIGO - DataCloud CatchAll GGUS Support Unit