Heat-Translator is an Openstack project, with contributions through the INDIGO - DataCloud project, licensed under Apache 2.
- It is a command line tool which takes non-Heat templates as an input and produces a Heat Orchestration Template (HOT) which can be deployed by Heat. Currently the development and testing is done with an aim to translate OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) templates to HOT. However, the tool is designed to be easily extended to use with any format other than TOSCA.
- Release Notes v. 0.5.4-
Highlights of the Heat-Translator INDIGO-2 Release:
- Mainly bugfixes, most of the changes needed for the examples to work on OpenStack are in the ansible recipes and the templates.
- Tested with centos7+rdo and ubuntu14.04+ppa:mitaka-testing.
List of RfCs
- Details on how to use the Heat Translator can be found at doc/source/usage.rst
List of Artifacts
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/heat-translator/
- Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/heat-translator
- Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/heat-translator
- Please use the INDIGO - DataCloud CatchAll GGUS Support Unit
- IRC Channel: #openstack-heat-translator