Identity Harmonization Service (IDH) v. 2.0
The INDIGO-DataCloud Identity Harmonization Service provides a RESTful web service to link and unlink multiple local user accounts.
- Linking user accounts modifies the local user accounts so that all linked accounts represent the specified primary account with group memberships of all groups from all accounts.
- Release Notes
Release Notes v. 2.0
Highlights of INDIGO-2 version:
- IAM SCIM integration and better IAM integration in general.
- Create/Update/Delete local LDAP users based on service configuration.
- This is the first release of the service
- change oauth2 tokens to oidc tokens
- saml delegation
- oidc + scim user info update
- work on harmonization algorithm
- owrk on LDAP support
- include local user mapping
- all with Java >= 1.8, tested on Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04, CentOS 7
List of RfCs
- Build from source with maven
- Install via packages: identity-harmonization-2.0_all.deb, identity-harmonization-2.0.x86_64.rpm
- Run with Docker
List of Artifacts
- Please use the INDIGO - DataCloud CatchAll GGUS Support Unit