jOCCI v. 0.2.6
jOCCI is a suite of Java libraries to facilitate use of the OCCI (Open Cloud Computing Interface) protocol as standardized by OGF (the Open Grid Forum). Its main purpose is to simplify development of OCCI clients in Java.
The jOCCI suite consists of the following components:
- jOCCI-core is an implementation of the OCCI class structure in Java. It allows developers to work with OCCI concepts hands-on, treating OCCI classes as actual classes in their program.
- jOCCI-api is a library for OCCI transport over HTTPs.
- Release Notes
This is the initial release of jOCCI, a Java library implementing the OCCI protocol for use mainly in client-side products.
- CentOS7, Ubuntu 14, Ubuntu 16
- There is no installation, the packages will be brought in by a depending application. Similarly, upgrades will be brought in with updates of the depending application where applicable.
List of RfCs
- Only OCCI version 1.1 is supported.
List of Artifacts
jOCCI libraries are available also from the following sources:
- GitHub sources
- INDIGO DataCloud repository