INDIGO iOS Library v. 0.1.3
iOS Library Project which simplifies interaction with FutureGateway from mobile devices.
Using the library simplifies your interaction with FutureGateway API. Implemented requests list:
- Getting tasks list
- Creating new tasks
- Getting details about the task
- Uploading input files
- Downloading output files
- Deleting the task
- Getting applications list
All API requests are performed in separate dispatch queue, so developers don't have to take care about asynchronous calls. Each call returns its result in a callback.
The simple example app is available here.
- Release Notes v. 0.1.2
Release Notes v. 0.1.3
This is the first versions of library. It allows to access Future Gateway Applications API with IAM tokens.
- iOS >= 9.0
List of RfCs
List of Artifacts
- As for the artefacts, the CocoaPods that I used to create and iOS library is to manage source code, not binary code
- CocoaPods recursively resolves dependencies between libraries, fetches source code for all dependencies, and creates and maintains an Xcode workspace to build your project. (https://github.com/CocoaPods/CocoaPods). This library was publish to a public CocoaPods repository here https://cocoapods.org/pods/IndigoOmtIosLibrary
- a binary is available here